The Kramer's DVI cables are high performance cables with molded DVI-D connectors at both ends. These dual link cables are designed to carry digital-only signals (24+1 pin) used for direct digital connections between a source and display device such as flat panel monitors and video/data projectors.
- Quality Construction - DVI-D connection eliminates the analog conversion process providing maximum clarity and resolution in displayed images.
- Dual Link - Kramer DM/DM series cables support all single-link and dual-link resolutions.
- Fiber Optic Options - Also see Kramer’s DVI-over-fiber products for transmission distances up to 500 meters (1,650 ft).
- HDCP Compliant - DVI cables are also compatible with the HDMI interfacestandard and are HDCP compliant.
- Varied Selection of Lengths - Available in lengths up to 20 meters (66ft). Note that higher resolutions may not be supported in all lengths.